Anesthesia Management Professionals (“AMP”) accepts CVs/resumes from anesthesiologists interested in joining Anesthesia Service Medical Group, Inc.
Anesthesia Service Medical Group Employment Information:
- 250-member, board-certified, physician-owned medical group established in 1946
- Members can become shareholders in the corporation
- Practices include:
- 11 full-service hospitals including Cardiac, Transplants, General OR, OB and Regional Care
- 1 Children’s hospital
- 2 full-time OB practices
- 15 free-standing surgery centers, as well as office-based anesthesia
- New physicians rotate throughout the County where openings are available prior to match
- Full-time positions available
- Call responsibility is shared equally with senior partners
- New physicians are on a 2-year partnership track, with opportunities to participate in the governance of the group, by joining committees that advise the Board of Directors
- All physicians are paid on a productivity-based compensation system at the same rate as senior partners
Please fax or mail your CV/Resume to Jeremy Dendle, J.D., Chief Operating Officer, AMP.
ASMG will directly contact those individuals they are interested in interviewing.
ANESTHESIA MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONALS, INC.
3626 Ruffin Road, San Diego, California 92123-1810